23-25 May 2012
Astana, Kazakhstan
"Korme" Еxhibition center
Partners

HomeStyle Astana 2012

7th Kazakhstan International Specialised Exhibition "Household Appliances, Furniture and Interiors"
Attention!

Exhibition HomeStyle Astana extended to 2013.

HomeStyleAstana offers an opportunity to reach out to the Kazakhstan market as Astana links all regions of the country.

HomeStyleAstana offers an effective marketing tool and provides an opportunity to learn the competitive environment in the market, set up new business contacts, present products to end consumers, establish new business contacts, and position yourself in the Kazakhstan market.


:: Kazakhstan
  • With A Population Of 15.2 Million, Kazakhstan Has An Area Of 2,725,000 Sq. Km And Is The World’s Ninth Largest Country In Size.
  • Kazakhstan Was The First C.I.S. Country Whose Economy Was Recognised As Market-Based By The European Union And The United States.
  • Kazakhstan Boasts A Stable Political Situation And Inter-Ethnic Relations.

:: Astana
  • The Capital Of Kazakhstan, Astana, Maintains Commercial Links With 90 Countries Worldwide.
  • As Of 1 September 2007, The Population Of Astana Is 590,000.
  • As Of 1 October 2007, Astana Has 24,221 Registered Economic Entities (Legal Entities), Of Which 16,415 Were Actually Functioning.
  • “Astana – The New City” Free Economic Zone Will Be In Effect Until 2010. Its Total Area Is 1,566.3 Hectares.
  • The State Programme On Social And Economic Development Of The City Until 2006-2020 Is Being Implemented In Astana. Its Goal Is To Gradually Improve The Standards Of Living, Form A Life Supporting Infrastructure Meeting The World Standards And Adequately Responding To The Growing Population And Economy Of The City, Ensure A Good Environment, And Increase The Integrating Role Of The Capital In The National Economic Development.

:: The Household Appliances Market
  • Sales Of Household Appliances Surpass Other Consumer Goods. This Year’s Growth Of The Household Appliances Market May Reach 40-45% Thanks To The Upgrade/Replacement Trend.
  • Import Of Household Appliances And Electronics Makes Up 90% Of The Market. The Remaining 10% Are The Appliances Assembled In Kazakhstan, 7% Of Them Being Lg Products.
  • The Annual Growth Of The Number Of Household Appliances Shops Is About 15%.

:: The Furniture and Interior Market
  • The Capacity Of Kazakhstan’s Furniture Market Exceeds $750 Million A Year.
  • For Comparison – The World Market Capacity Exceeds €260 Billion A Year, And That Of The Russian Market, €1.5 Billion.
  • The Growth If Imported Raw Materials For The Furniture Industry In 2006 Was 42%.
  • Kazakhstan Exports Furniture To 11 Countries.
  • According To The Association Of Enterprises Of Woodworking And Furniture Industry Of The Republic Of Kazakhstan, The Total Volume Of Furniture Import In 2006 Grew By 51%, As Compared With 2005, And Reached Us$ 266 Million.

:: The Advertising Campaign
  • Courier Delivery Of Invitation Tickets According To The Specialised Database Which Includes More Than 15,000 Leading Enterprises Of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Central Asian Republics, And Russia
  • Information In More Than 30 Special And Political Media Of Kazakhstan
  • Distribution Of Invitation Tickets Via Specialised Media
  • Advertising In Leading Radio And Tv Channels Of Astana
  • Outside Advertising – Banners, Boards, Street Ads, Etc.
  • A Year-Round Placement Of Information About Exhibitors On The Exhibition’s Web Site And On The Portal: Caspianworld.Com

:: Main Sections of the Exhibition
  • Cabinetwork and Upholstered Furniture
  • Household Appliances
  • Interiors and Design
  • Home Textiles and Decorative Fabrics
  • Elite and Decorative Tableware
  • The equipment For the furniture industry

:: How You Can Participate in the Exhibition 1. A Sponsorship Package
2. An Exhibition Stand
3. An Exhibition Work Place
4. Distant Participation:
  • Information About Your Company In The Official Catalogue And On The Exhibition Web Site
  • An Advertising Module In The Exhibition Catalogue
  • Distribution Of Your Advertising Materials From The Registration Desk
  • A Banner In The Exhibition Pavilion
  • Promoters On Exhibition Days
5. A Workshop/Presentation At The Exhibition

Useful Links
Technical Support
Kcell